Monday, June 18, 2012

My Scheming Mask 我的心機 Bamboo Charcoal Crystie Marine Whitening Double Lift Mask

    


   I got this mask awhile back in January/ February when I was first introduced to this brand of taiwanese masks by saaammage (the youtube guru) on a blog post she wrote long long long ago.... I knew I saw these masks before and didn't think they're were any special and because of the cute packaging I thought it was one of the My Beauty Diary masks. Similar to the My Beauty Diary masks, there are a lot of different kinds of masks within the brand, but I chose the Green Tea& Barely Whitening and this one. 

First Impression:
- Very cute packaging
- 10 packs of mask within one box
- thick diamond quilted cotton masks
- drenched in essence (tip for what to do with extra essence below)

Pros:
- Lots of left over essence
- thick cotton mask that will not dry out even after 30 mins
- whitens and brightens up the face
- leaves face feeling refreshed

Cons: 
- mask is a little over sized near the top
- ear flaps are very small


Tips: (for any cotton mask)
- scrap some essence from the cotton mask as you're pulling it out and put all the essence in the packet into a bottle or container and use it as a serum every night. (i swear it works the same)

Description:

My Scheming Bamboo Charcoal & Cryste Marine Whitening Double Lifting Mask contains bamboo charcoal extract to hydrate, repair and brighten all types of skin. Tea tree and allantoin help tighten pores. It leaves skin brighter and smoother. 
The 3D elastic mask fabric, imported from Japan, is imprinted with over 600 elastic, rhombus-shaped grids to provide the face and the neck a comprehensive lifting.

Ingredients:
  • 【Bamboo Charcoal Extract】activates cells and boosts blood circulation, and acts as adsorbent.
  • 【Melaleuca Alternifolia】has antiseptic, anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, healing and anti-mould virtues.
  • 【Chamomile Extract】has anti-inflammatory, itching-relieving, disinfecting and allergy-alleviating virtues.
  • 【Cucumber Extract】has hydrating, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and calming virtues.
  • 【Water Lily】has astringent, antiseptic, wound-healing and antioxidant virtues, captures free radicals, calms, 
  • 【Glyoxyldiureide】has anti-inflammatory and soothing virtues, and aids in the regeneration of skin tissues.
Conclusion:


   Back in February and March, I had the worst acne I've ever had in my teenage years and they all left me deep impressions and gifts. Honestly, not one spot on my face was not covered with a dark acne scar. Luckily, around that time I was trying out my clarisonic mia 2 and it saved my life (clarisonic mia2 post and pictures in the future), but I was also using the essence from this My Scheming Mask every night till this day. After using the Clarisonic I would put on a acne medication gel and then pat in about 2 pumps of the essence onto my face. Within a month I was able to get all my acne scars to either lighten or completely disappeared and two months later, I was me again!! 
**After 30 minutes of putting on the mask my face is brightened and fresh looking/ feeling.


Price: 
$12.80 for 5pcs @ Sasa.com (shipping from hong kong)
$15-16 a box (10pcs) @ Daigar Beauty (NYC): 7 Elizabeth Street New York, NY 10013 

Rating: 5 out of 5 

So, have any of you tried the masks from this brand? If so, please tell me how it went and which ones you have tried so I know what I should try next. Thank you ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment