Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Clarisonic Mia 2 (Comparison Pictures)

*DISCLAIMER: PLEASE CLOSE THIS BLOG POST IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE PICTURES OF PIMPLES AND ACNE SCARS OTHERWISE CONTINUE PLEASE ;D*   


   In a previous post I mentioned how bad my skin was back in February. I wasn't sure if it was stress because it was around the period when I first tried out the Clarisonic Mia 2 and started using it a few times a week every night. I've done my homework and research before purchasing the Clarisonic Mia 2 because a majority of the people reported to be breaking out or "purging" from their first couple of weeks. "Purging" means getting little red bumps on the face or even pimples erupting like someone people said. In my case, I broke out like mad and because I have the worst habit of picking on pimples and trying to pop them, it left my breakouts inflamed and my face scarred all over. BUT, luckily I was able to heal all my acne over the period of only ONE month and by the SECOND and THIRD month the scars were lightening. Lastly, by May EVERYTHING WAS GONE... BYE BYE 




Now with all that aside, HERE ARE SOME PICTURES:
 Mid-February: Red pimples
 Mid-March: Brown scars
 Mid-April: Lightened scars
Mid-May: Minimal scars







 Left--->Right
Mid-Feb, Mid-March, Mid-April, Mid-May

 Left--->Right
Mid-Feb, Mid-March, Mid-April, Mid-May



 Left--->Right
Mid-Feb, Mid-March, Mid-April, Mid-May





So, I'm not saying you should buy the Clarisonic Mia 2 because even though its the mini size it still cost $149+ Tax, but I feel like that money was well spent for me. Not only have I seen a difference in my skin, but so have my family members who come in contact and see me everyday, especially my mom cause she's always the one saying that I should do something about all my acne and scars >_< . 


Anyways I'm not scared to show all of you guys what I've been through and how my skin was able to change for the better with not just this ONE product though because I did use this in conjunction with a bunch of other products to treat my acne and lighten scars. 


So what were your experiences with the Clarisonic? Did it improve your skin like it did to mine or was it a complete failure? Please share your experience in the comment section down below... I'd love to know ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment