Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rich coenzyme Q10 gel eye mask


Price: $12 for pack of 5
Stores: Penguin Shop (Chinatown: 40 Elizabeth & Canal, opposite direction of Elizabeth center)- innermost store

First impressions:
- nicely sealed package
- shape fit for eyes
- fits rather large
- cool prickly sensation
- hard to differentiate left from right and which is the gel side

The first time I used it was the night I had bought it which was also the night before 2 final exams. Although, I failed to use it properly because I used the side with the film and not the gel. Though, the second time around when I used it I could feel the cool sensation and a prickly sensation as well throughout the 20 minutes. After using I noticed my eyes weren't as red and a lot tighter. The next morning my eyes were slightly less tired looking as well. One tip on using masks, try storing them in a zip-lock bag in the fridge so they don't spoil and also help reduce and redness or puffiness around the eyes. ;D




Tip: save the gel eye mask and rinse the case+ gel mask clean and store them in your fridge for a quick remedy for de-puffing your eyes in the morning. Its also works the same if u dampen a paper towel and put it in a plastic bag in your freezer <--- mentioned by bubzbeauty

Rating: 4 out 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment