Sunday, May 10, 2015

Target Beauty Box Spring 2015 [REVIEW]

YEAYYYYY!!! TARGET BEAUTY BOX IS BACK! 

What is the Target Beauty Box?

This beauty box from Target is full of beauty goodies that come out every season for $5+tax (~$5.44). You get a couple full size and mostly sample/ travel size products. These boxes usually go super fast! So, if you hear about them releasing it then jump on it because when it goes, its gone. 






2 Full Size + 3 Travel Size Products


1. TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray (travel size)

If you are familiar with the hair products in drugstores then you should already know that TRESemme is one of the top brands in that category. They have some of the best hold hairsprays that Youtube Gurus always rave about especially EmilyNoel83. I'm glad I received a travel size so I can carry this around, but unfortunately the cap broke during shipping so I have to be careful with it. I'm not one to use hairspray, but since I always wave my hair by braiding it I wan't to keep it from falling too much and this does it without making my hair feel heavy and crinkly like some hairsprays do. 



Shea Moisture 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo (travel size)

Claims: Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free

Originally, I didn't think much of this product because I already had a shampoo that was working okay for me, but I decided to use this one night and I was so pleasantly surprised. Normally, shampoos dry out my hair and leaves it feeling quite dry after a wash, but this shampoo does wonders for my hair. I think its because of the marula oil and biotin in it that makes my hair feel so smooth and soft after washing. Its so amazing, I highly recommend!!




Neutrogena Hydra Boost Gel Cream (deluxe sample) 

I haven't tried this particular product yet because I already have an awesome moisturizer that I'm in love with at the moment, which is the Belif True Aqua Bomb. I've heard many great things about this moisturizer and even wanted to try it a one point, but after seeing reviews I decided to buy the Belif Gel moisturizer instead. If you have tried Belif or the Clinique Moisture Surge then this product is very similar. It has a thicker gel watery texture that is meant to deliver hydration without making the skin too oily. This product in full size is quite expensive for a drugstore skincare product :( I think around $20+


Maybelline Elixer 090 Rose Redefined 

Ever since I got this lip gloss I've been wearing it over my lipstick almost everyday because it delivers a nice sheer rose pinky shade on the lips. I don't know why people don't like this product, well actually I do know because it's why I really like this gloss as opposed to other glosses. I love love love thick somewhat stickier glosses and this is right up my alley, I also like thicker hydrating li products not the type that are oily and slippy slidy on me all day long. I'm sorry I didn't find you earlier sweetie, but I will cherish you dearly from now on!!!




L'oreal Infallible Setting Spray

I've heard plenty of good reviews for this product saying this was a dupe for the Urban Decay setting sprays, but I've never tried it before since I don' normally use sprays. I opened it when I first received it and remember smelling baby wipes in the bottle. The liquid smelled just like baby wipes which made me hesitant on using it. To date I have only used it about 3 times and I really don't find that it made a significant different considering I have a really great primer, foundation and moisturizer that stops my face from getting too oily already. I will have to try this out more in order to have a solid opinion, but so far a little setting spray doesn't hurt especially with summer looming over us!


I am so happy I got this season's Target Beauty Box! I get to try so many different products just for $5! That's insaneee!!! I definitely look forward to more boxes in the future, so look out for unboxing/reviews! If you didn't get this season's box, you can always wait for the next one! 

Thanks for reading my review and if you have any questions/comments just type them down below. See you in my next post~~


No comments:

Post a Comment