Thursday, April 12, 2012

[HAUL] Sasa & SK-II Skincare Products

My Dad recently went back to Hong Kong. While he was there, he purchased few skincare products for my mom and me.  My mom has been using SK-II (a luxury high-end Japanese brand) products for over a year, I noticed that her face seems brighter and has less dark spots now.  However I don't see a significant improvement on her wrinkles and fine lines.  But she said she likes using SK-II products, so Daddy repurchased more SK-II products for Mommy. The sad part is that he only got me one item from sasa. And it isn't organic. Sighhhh. Sorry about the lighting, my canon DSLR ran out of battery.

HERE ARE ALL OF SK-II STUFF:

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence "Holy Water" Limited Edition Bottle:

Skin Signature Moisturizing Cream: 


SK-II Signs Eye Cream:


SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask:

ALL SK-II SAMPLES:


SK-II Facial Treatment Mask Sample:




HERE IS THE ONLY ITEM MY DAD PURCHASED FOR ME, there are a lot of good reviews on this, i am excited to try this out even though it isn't natural/organic. 


That's the end of my haul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment