Monday, January 23, 2012

[REVIEW] Revlon Custom Eyes Palette (020 Naturally Glamourous)

020 Naturally Glamorous

Another Review Yeayyyy!!!!

Revlon Custom Eyes palette could be found in any drugstore, prices range from $6-8 depending on where you are. This came out less than a year ago? When I bought it, I didn't like it that much, but recently I've been using it more often because I grew to love super shimmery neutral shades especially frosty/ shimmery champagne colors to highlight the inner corner.  This palette is awesome for traveling and beginners in makeup because you can create a simple yet nice looking neutral eye in less than 5 minutes. (You can even use your fingers which is what I do most of the time anyways)<--- hint: future tutorial coming?


    
Top: w/o primer   Bottom: with primer

The colors in my opinion are gorgeous, my absolute favorite is the 2nd and 4th color which are metallic colors. My least favorite is the black because its not as pigmented as I would want it to but I still use it to smudge out my eyeliner on my lower lash line sometimes. All in all, awesome neutral palette for its price ;)

Rating: 4 out 5

No comments:

Post a Comment